Friday, July 20, 2007

The first group of pics with 8th week weights!


RED GIRL IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO A POSTPONEMENT FOR A SPRINGTIME PUP INSTEAD.
Red Girl has some spunk to her. It appears whenever I hear a ruckus going on - Red is in it or near it. :+) She looks so demure here but I think she is calculating. A 'wanna be in your lap' kind of girl however who loves to give kisses and cuddles. :+) (6.8 lbs.)


Hanging on for dear life is Flower Girl. She is quite unsure about being in the bread drawer! I think it is because she hasn't found the cookies yet! A real cutie pie with a personality to match. (6.12 lbs.)


Here is Yellow Girl giving me the 'High Five'! She is an adaptable pup and loves to be doted on. (7.12 lbs.)


Can you tell that Cadbury is quite displeased being placed in the bread drawer? I know it is not the best pic of her, but it makes me laugh! She is soooo animated. (8.6 lbs.)


It appears Multi Girl and Cadbury are of the same mindset! They must hang around in the same circle! What an adorable face she has - even when unhappy! (7.12 lbs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment