Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rocken & Rollin'

This morning after their bellies were filled from Mommys' milk and a homemade breakfast, they were ready to go play! It was a perfect early morning for pics, so enjoy!


Black Boy (and a few others) love to grab the 'spring ball' that I attached to the larger Playskol Clubhouse that sits in the connecting outdoor pen.


Green Boy and Purple Girl seem to want the toy that I put away yesterday. I always introduce different toys so they don't get bored. I keep rotating them.


Flower Girl REALLY knows how to beg!


Red Girl is investigating one of the 'portholes' in the big clubhouse. I am sure there is another sibling inside teasing her!


Now, THIS is a riot! It is similar to the children's 'Sit and Spin' but with music! When their paws touch the yellow bottom it moves and they learn not to be excessively skittish if they find themselves on a slippery surface. When their paws touch the top, sounds come on. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment