Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First morning bursts of energy!

Just wanted to clarify that the 'white stuff' on the pavers is NOT snow! ha, ha! It is human grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) which I spread each night after cleaning the pens from the days activities. :+) I use this as a natural ingredient to discourage insects and such. Insect eggs, ants, and other creepy crawlies get 'sliced and diced' as they attempt to crawl over the extremely sharp DE. This does not hurt the puppies at all. As a matter of fact, it is an excellent product that I routinely feed all my dogs to kill any parasites they might have ingested. I have used it for several years now to keep my dogs worm-free. So far, it has worked beautifully. So, if any pups look 'dusted over', they have been rolling in it! :+)


More enjoy the new toy.


Typical of siblings, one always wants what the other has.


Here is Pink Girl, a little dusty from a recent 'rollover' in the DE.


'Don't you just love the view from here?'


The expression on these two was precious! Cadbury pressed the music button and they were both sooooooo intent on listening!

1 comment:

  1. The puppies are so cute!
    I love them all.
    I can't wait to see them again.
    Thank you for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete