Monday, February 16, 2009

We are no longer a number but a color code now. :+)

Hi!

I decided to make some ribbon collars to give them their permanent color codes as they grow up. In a very short time, these collars will be replaced with expandable larger ones that will remain on them until they finally leave to go to your homes. No longer will I be identifying them by a number but a color instead. I will include BOTH number and color code on this one post so that you will remember who is who.

This is GREEN (#1) and I believe he will be a light apricot/cream when mature. He will have a curly coat.















BLACK (#2) will be a creamier version of the above boy. I think he will still have a hint of apricot in his coloring and will probably have a slightly less curly coat.















This is YELLOW girl (#3). I believe she will remain a redhead with a curly coat. To date, she remains the smallest in the litter. She takes after her daddy's build. :+)















This rich apricot colored girl is now identified by her bright PINK color (#4). Curls are in her future as well. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE CHANGED THIS COLLAR TO TEAL! (I just had too hard of a time with the pink color on a rich apricot pup. It clashed!!! :+)















Out of the boys, STRIPE (# 5) appears to have the deepest apricot/red color. He is also amongst the larger of the pups. I also think he may have a looser curl to his coat.















Lastly, BLUE boy (#6). He has the most white markings and remains the smaller of the boys. Not by much mind you. Not the curliest coat, but by no means straight either!















I expect Green, Black and Stripe to remain very close in size. In my mind, a true medium of about 19 or so inches in height. The rest inbetween the 16 and 19 inch range. Of course, I have been wrong before as I cannot predict that grandparents won't kick in an inch or two to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment