Thursday, October 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLARA X CHICO BABIES - TWO YEARS OLD!!!

I can hardly believe that two years have gone by already! Time surely does fly, but I am always surprised when I get an email telling me one of the babies is having a birthday. Over the years, there are quite a few! (Thanks, Lucia!)

So, I hope Lucia, Lexie, Skidder, Liam, Phineas, Benzi and Tug are all getting extra hugs, kisses and well wishes today. :+)

Your mommy will be having her third and last litter in 2012. We are hopeful to breed her next month and then she will retire. I hope to add one of her baby girls to my program. Clara Belle is too sweet to not continue her legacy.

:+) Gram

1 comment:

  1. As the "mom" to one of Clara Belle's last litter, I concur. She is MUCH too sweet to let her legacy end. I hope she births a program-worthy girl for you!

    Happy Birthday, 2 yr olds! Our 1 yr olds are 1 month and a little behind you :-)

    ReplyDelete