Friday, October 7, 2011

Jaxon is here!

Late last night, I drove to the Jetport to pick up my new stud hopeful. There was a crate waiting for me on the Continental counter and I almost missed it, because he was so quiet. I took him to the Ladies Room to take him out of the crate and boy did his tail wag! I am assuming it was because he was happy to see me but I do believe it was more because he was out of that tiny crate! Nonetheless, Jax is a VERY social, well tempered, lovely pup and a charmer. :+)

After our vet visit this morning, I took him into our playground and he was so happy to have some freedom!

Here he is sniffing the new Maine air.


He found a stick and happily chewed on it.


Then he found a second prize, a pine cone and pranced delightedly carrying it every which way as if he thought he had to keep his littermates from getting it.


Running full speed with his prize!


The joyfulness of a pup with freedom. :+)


What an adorable face!


Jaxon was also quite interested in the playground obstacle course.


Such a cutie! Loves his pine cones. :+)


............and he loves to steal socks!













I think Jaxon is quite content with his kingdom! He looks like he is surveying it. :+)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable little guy! I LOVE the "full speed" photo, with his little back legs way up near his shoulders. You really manage to capture some great moments :-)

    Congratulations on such a sweet addition to your program (fingers crossed it all works out!). He looks like a real charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought that shot was awesome too! I almost did not include it, but did because it captured the moment so well.

    Jax learned how to use our doggie door this morning and is sitting before being released from the x-pen. He is a fast learner. Slept in his crate from midnight to 7 AM with no fussing. Pretty darn good for an 8 week old pup with no prior crate exposure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Joyce, he is just amazing!! I love all the pictures you posted of him playing. How do you think he will be allergy wise?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!

    All I can tell you is that both his parents are non-shedders and he does not shed.

    I adore his temperament and he is smart and willing to please. His tail wags and wags and he loves people and other dogs. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so adorable. I love all of the pictures that you post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so much fun. Still a little midget! I plan to post more pics but he has not changed much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joyce - what a cutie he is! Wish we lived closer to be guardians!!! Stella would love a playmate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :+) So many of my doodle owners have two. Going through the puppy stage is always a challenge but with another dog that is a good role model, it works out very well.

    So far, all the inquiries have been a good distance away. I have one guardian that is 3 hours away and she is the most accommodating and flexible person I have ever met, so I know it can work but being more local is easier on everyone. :+)

    ReplyDelete