Sunday, October 7, 2012

Olive's pups are three weeks old and getting into the Halloween spirit!

Orange Girl weighs 4 lbs. this week!  A chunker!!
Teal Girl is 3.7 lbs. today.
Green Boy is a solid 3.12 lbs.
Is this a laugh or a yawn?  Purple Girl weighs 3.6 lbs.
Red Boy has mesmerizing eyes.  Weight is 3.4 lbs.
Black Girl is another heavyweight at 4 lbs.
I am looking for a local Guardian Home for this girl & one of the apricot girls.
Posted by PicasaSuch leaps and bounds this week!  They love being in the pup room with all the light, sounds and activity of the kitchen area.  This is very necessary for their social exposure.  Slow introductions are always best.

I can now feel their teeth buds developing which is right on schedule.  I have already cut their toenails three times and with the added sunshine, the coats will begin to thicken.  They can hear my voice and lick my fingers - especially when I bring them some Goat's Milk as I try to reduce their demand from Olive just a bit.  Can you imagine how much milk Olive needs to produce to satisfy over 20 lbs. of puppy demand?  It will take them about a week or so before they decide Goat's Milk/Gruel is good stuff.  Not better than moms, but still GOOD and nutritious!  :+)

2 comments:

  1. Fair warning, if I show up to visit with a large tote I might be trying to sneak off with as many puppies as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rule #1: ALL large pocketbooks/bags must be left in car! Ha, ha! They are cuties! :+)

    ReplyDelete