Friday, July 19, 2013

A summer fashion show at 5 weeks old!

Orange Boy in his very cool Hawaiian print!   3 3/4 lbs.

Red Girl shielding that blazing sun off her gorgeous eyes!   4 lbs.
Black Boy wearing his favorite 'I Woof You'  necktie!   5 1/4 lbs.
Green Boy in his 'muscle' shirt!  4 3/4 lbs.
 
Blue Boy , looking very professional.  4 lbs.
Purple Girl has donned her visor to watch the races!  4 3/4 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
Oh boy!  Did they not strutt their stuff?  I can't tell you how much fun it is to play 'dolls' with my puppies.  Brings back wonderful memories.  Don't worry, I don't make a habit of this.  ha, ha.

I am now able to put the pups outside in the early morning with their breakfast.  This gives me the great convenience of cleaning up the puppy pen using my vacuum instead of a broom.  My vacuum is very loud and I don't want it to frighten the pups.  Loud noises will be commonplace soon. 

They do enjoy the outdoors but in this heat, it is brief - maybe 15 minutes even though there is shade there.  I did use the hose to lightly spray water in the air above them and they loved it.  I hope to introduce them to their water boat in another couple of weeks.  Doodles that like the water are so much fun, ours are in our pool daily swimming with us and diving for balls and 'frogs'. 

They are certainly little dogs now and chew on my toes, shoes, clothes and their toys.  I am constantly bringing in different toys for them to check out.  :+)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Fashion Show! They all look like they are getting so soft and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ALL have lovely coats. Some are soft and silky while others are soft and fluffy - a great bunch of pups.

    They are starting to show some personality. Of course their antics change from day to day but they are having such a great time playing outdoors in the pen I cleaned out for them today. It has a clubhouse in it that they all enjoyed checking out.

    ReplyDelete