Friday, July 12, 2013

STOP............... and smell the roses because we are four weeks today!

Purple Girl at 4 weeks and 4 & 1/4 lbs.
Black Boy at 4 weeks - 4 & 3/4 lbs.
Red Girl at 4 weeks - 3 & 1/2 lbs.
Blue Boy at 4 weeks - 3 & 1/2 lbs.
Green Boy at 4 weeks and a perfect 4 lbs.
Orange Boy at 4 weeks - 3 & 1/4 lbs. and matches the flowers.  :+)
Posted by Picasa
Well, I know they are not smelling roses but Million Bells instead but .....  :+)  I have to say these cuties sure do make my pot of flowers look more lovely.

This morning dawned a perfect day and I immediately took advantage of the position of the sun to do my photographs.  The flash came off and all the pics are Au naturelle.  The pups were very cooperative with the donning of their color coded scarfs and quite good for their first eye trim as well.  Only Mr. Green Boy would NOT look at the camera - darn it!  Lucky for him he is so squishing cute!

5 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or does Green Boy remind you of another Green?! You always breed the most gorgeous puppies, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, I am always amazed at how so many pups look so similar to the other puppies from different parental match ups! Even when I use a stud from a different program, the ADNE DNA seems to be very strong in my lines which makes me very happy.

    It seems a have a 'stream' of Green Boys that favor each other. I must choose that ribbon color unconsciously when I code them. Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue Boy had me "Hello."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had me "at" Hello. Darn typos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that the boys in this litter are exceptional looking - every one of them. They will be very handsome. The females, like in nature, will take more time to develop their beauty. They do get cuter every week but the boys just seemed to sparkle right from their birth.

    ReplyDelete