Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Dancing Matilda comes for a visit and a grooming.

Tillie is such a love.  Her owners went to Ireland for several weeks and Tillie had a ball at her dog sitters - maybe too much fun as she was in dire need of a complete makeover.  When the groomer told Tillie's guardian that 'she needed to be shaved', Joanne called me promptly and brought her to me.

I worked on her for a few hours with Joanne keeping Tillie occupied and we eventually combed out all the matting and prepared her for a summer clipping.  Tillie's coat was so beautiful once combed through that I could not resist these pics.  I hope to breed Tillie this fall/winter for black and white parti puppies with Percy Jaxon.  You can read more about Tillie by clicking on the 'Breeder's Tab' in the green Navigational Bar.




No comments:

Post a Comment