Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mommy Pearl and puppies are doing so well. :+)


The Good Mom.  Yes, one is hiding behind her front leg.


Pearl was in dire need of both a clipping and a bath prior to her delivery but I thought I had a few days before she whelped but she surprised me!  Hence, both had to wait until the pups could be away from her for a little while. Fortunately, the puppies eat well and are very content, so I spent yesterday grooming and clipping Pearl in short segments.  This morning, Pearl happily jumped into my tub for a good scrubbing.  :+)

Isn't her color remarkable?  Maybe her last litter for me will have some in her shade.  My plans for her last mating is a chocolate litter with Dalton.  We shall see if that comes to pass.   Still, I could not believe every one of these pups mated with Phineas are Caramels!  Lovely morsels, just the same.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment