Sunday, August 11, 2013

FINALLY 8 week pics!

EMMETT PICCOLO  GETTENS!  6 lbs.  Will be a potential stud for ADNE!!!!
CHARLOTTE TWO-STEP 7 lbs.  (Guardian Home needed!)
'CISCO BLU' ZOTTOLA WHITE - 7 1/2 lbs.
ACE NIGRINY 8 1/2 lbs.
OTIS ROCHA 9 3/4 lbs.
MADDY OLDS 8 1/4 lbs.
Posted by Picasa
I was definitely having some stress when my camara was not working and I could not take pics!  Oi!  Thankfully, I found a camara shop and it was fixed pronto.  :+)

The pups are growing like weeds and a family wanting a pup from my upcoming litter came over to play with this group yesterday.  They all had such fun!  This is a great group of pups for children because they have had a lot of visitors to interact with.  Thank goodness!!!  We all love visitors!!!

2 comments:

  1. What great names this bunch has! Way to go, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am so glad someone picked up on this! By far, my best named group of puppies! Every name is adorable and suits each pup perfectly! I am so pleased. :+)

    ReplyDelete