Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nellie Bly and my grandson.

Nellie loves kids and people - big or small.
What a bond these two have after such a short period of being together.
A more adorable pair would be hard to find.  :+)

Posted by Picasa
It was love at first site for Nellie and our grandson.  Both of them played outside together and snuggled in the Lazy Boy and climbed through the dogie door as well.  Kids and puppies simply have the best times!  Nellie has an exceptional demeanor.  :+)

I am so looking forward to her being placed in a Guardian Home so she can have lots more training and undivided attention.  Although Nellie loves to be patted and fussed over, she is just as content playing with a toy by herself.  Amazing for a 14 week old pup.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't know which one is cuter, but I'm leaning towards your grandson. What a face! I see forthrightness, honest, and mischief in equal measure in these photos. And little Nellie, well, the combination of the two leaves Lila and I with sounds (awwww, ooohhh!) and no words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete