Monday, November 11, 2013

I am back!

I had a nice little break once the pups all left and visited my daughter and her family.  Every time I visit, we do a small painting project together.  This time, we finished the hall and completed painting the mopboard around her large kitchen.  It is so nice to finish projects.

My grandson and I built many structures with blocks and 'magnetic tiles' which were pretty awesome!  All in all, a nice break.  Came home to numerous phone and email messages which took several hours to address and am now going to eat dinner and snuggle with all my girls, including little Nellie Bly.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'll bet your girls missed you :-)

    Were the magnetic tiles called "magna-tiles?" Those are my girls all-time, favorite toy, hands down. Pippa, at 7 yrs, still plays with them many times a week, in conjunction with many of her other toys. She builds wonderful barns to house her many animal figurines, and mazes, and towers. There is no end of fun with those magnetic tiles :-) Glad you had a nice break with family!

    ReplyDelete