Thursday, November 7, 2013

My hectic 'dog' days will soon be a thing of the past (for a little while).


 
Posted by Picasa

This morning I met Rafael's (Black Collar) new owners in Portland, Maine as I was also meeting Dublin's guardian for some testing and a visit.  Rafa's family pic has been added to the 'Going Home' post of Phineas x Muddie Pearl's litter and is a wonderful end to a great group of pups.

After Dublin had his 'perfect' heart exam, I enjoyed some tea at his home (which is beyond warm, inviting and gorgeous!) and wanted to share the above pic.  What a joy this large medium boy is.  So friendly and gentle natured.  His long, fluffy, curly soft coat is a lovely shade of light red or dark apricot depending on your eye.  Dublin is a lap dog and any lap will do - all 19 or 20 inches of him manage to drape on you.   :+)  
 
Our fingers are crossed that this hunky stud will be servicing our girls soon for solid medium puppies in shades of apricot, cream, red and black.   I do believe his 'dance card' will fill up quickly.





4 comments:

  1. Joyce - enjoy your well-deserved break! Bob and I are very grateful recipients of your hard work. Quechee is settling in nicely to a good routine. Or maybe it's we that are settling in nicely! Last night was a very good full night of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! Once that first full night of sleep happens, it generally repeats without issue. I bet I don't get one because tonight will be Nellie Bly's first night without someone to cuddle with. I will however, give her the Snuggle Puppy so hopefully, that will help.

      Delete
  2. Dublin is beautiful! I do love this coat style, too! We've kept Albert and Betty short for ease of cleaning and maintenance, but, we're trying out a new groomer, and if she is as advertised, we'll be going back to the longer style, with the groomers help to maintain it. Alberts coat is so similar to Dublin's, and I just love how Dublin looks here. Betty's coat is so beautiful, shiny, and silky, I'd like to see her a little longer, too. Fingers crossed that this groomer will partner well with us!

    I'll echo Emily - enjoy your break! What a lovely group of pups this Fall! Seriously, is it ever any other way? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelly! Dublin has a very pretty coat - I hope his test scores are on par with his lovely temperament! :+) Joyce

    ReplyDelete