Thursday, January 9, 2014

Percy Jaxon has been visiting. :+)

What a funny, happy, 'wiggle butt' he is!  Carl and I are both enjoying his antics and lively personality.  Jax is soooooo social and interactive with dogs and people - always with something in his mouth to offer up for a 'bit of action'.  No wonder his twin owners enjoy him so much.

Jax will be returning to his guardians soon as his 'service' will be completed today.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that his 'long distance liason' with Camden Rose will be successful and pups will be born in March.

I intentionally, put the toy on the table for Jax to get.

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture. It looks like he is either raising his hand in class or waving hello. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxon is full of character - such a funny, entertaining little man! He wags his tail so hard it makes him look like he is dancing the Salsa! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a puppy from a breeder and I have to admit I am very disappointed as it appears she has this IC gene. Both parents have the typical ALD look so I assumed that is what I would get also. I was on a wait list for 6 months and was anxious to get our puppy. We have had her about a week and she is wonderful in every way, just not the "face" I anticipated. She looks more like a King Charles Spaniel than a Doodle.

    I guess I will have to get over it as I don't think it is going to change. We love our new puppy but just wish she had the look as advertised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The IC gene affected pup does not look like a Labradoodle. Most breeders are now doing the IC test to prevent this 'cosmetic flaw' from being produced. Did you happen to ask the breeder you bought her from if she did the test? I know it is sort of late but sometimes a breeder needs a wake up call to do 'non-health related' testing. If I were you, I would be asking that question.

      I know you love your pup but a responsible breeder would have explained this to you before selling the pup so you could make an informed decision.

      Delete