Saturday, March 22, 2014

Camden's visit.

After a bath and a small clipping, Camden is ready to be returned to her guardian.  Although I sorely miss not having a litter of pups from her, I am totally looking forward to a litter from her and Dublin when she cycles again in June, I hope.

Camden is a lovely four year old who loves to play, walk, chase, eat and be cuddled.  The Dublin x Camden litter should be wonderful for families with school age children or active young adults/retirees.

I took these pics today of Camden enjoying the outdoor turf area with a toy after her groom.

A very svelte girl at just about 30 lbs. and 18 inches tall.

She loves to chew toys.

Those head tilts get me every time!

Camden is eyeing that toy ready to pounce!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Camden's coat and color. Great pics Joyce.

    ;-)

    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Roxann. I bet Camden and Dublin's puppies are going to be adorable teddy bears - everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dog and love the scarf. Makes me think she is waiting for her sailor.

    ReplyDelete