Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Here are Dancing Matilda's puppies with Emmett!

Tillie has been doing great and I was so grateful that she delivered her puppies on Monday, early evening. Considering my family has been 'through the roof' busy with our poultry business (getting turkeys ready for consumers to purchase from our local farmers is no easy task!), it was a welcome time for whelping. Now, I can have an uninterrupted Thanksgiving dinner for all of us.  :+)

The pups and their mom were thoroughly checked over at my vets on Tuesday and all looked great with no obvious issues showing up such a cleft palates, hernias, etc. Tillie is in great shape with lots of milk for her small litter. They will be plump babies for sure.

I am still thoroughly surprised that there were no blacks produced (my favorite!) but I am so thankful that Tillie's guardians want to continue the guardianship for Tillie's little chocolate girl as Tillie will be retired after raising her mini litter. 'Thank you' Joanne and Bob!!! You both are the best!!

Here are the babies on Day 2 of life.

First born boy weighed 10 7/8 oz. - Teal Collar

Apr/Wht Abstract Boy weighed 13 5/8 oz. - Orange Collar

Chocolate Female 'Georgie' - Gold Collar.

The attentive Tillie watching her babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment