Thursday, November 6, 2014

This is the post where all the pups going home will be on. Phoebe is the first to leave the nest.


I am sure Phoebe's family, especially mom, was very anxious for school to end and begin their drive to pick her up.  Finally, they arrived and Miss Phoebe is on her way to becoming their family companion. I hope Phoebe will be happy to sleep with her Snuggle Puppy tonight. Lots of snuggles for Phoebe tonight and always.  :+)




On Saturday, Fiona was picked up by her owners.  I am sure there will be many play dates with her brother, Keefer as both families are very good friends.


Monty has been sorely waited for by this youngster (and family!).  Not only will he be a best friend to this young owner, but a snuggling companion for his younger brother as well.  Lots of smiles to go around, including mine.



What a perfect placement for Chloe.  She is such a lady and knows she is in good company.  I expect lots of pictures and updates!



This young lady is 11 years old.  I asked her how long she had been wanting a puppy.  Without any hesitation at all, she blurted - ELEVEN YEARS!  I think she is happy and I know the rest of the family will be as well.  Crosby is a big boy with a nice mix of energy and snuggles.

Let's hope all goes well but I want everyone to know I am only a phone call away, so don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.  :+)  Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment