Thursday, November 27, 2014

Whew! Our power is back!

Unfortunately, we could not have our Thanksgiving Day turkey dinner as a nasty snowstorm hit us hard and we had no electricity - bummer! However, we will be celebrating it on Saturday instead and we have a lot to be grateful for.

So, if you have been trying to reach me for anything, you now know why I could not respond. I do believe a generator is in our future - our very near future.  :+)

To update, Camden's litter is growing like crazy and love to run around the pup room and my kitchen every now and again. Tillie is doing great with her little babies - they are nice and plump, content and beautiful. Every time I look at them, I think of a small box of chocolates and caramels. Soooo yummy.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL and I look forward to the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment