Saturday, August 29, 2015

Here they are! 'A day late but not a dollar short'! WEEK 8 for the Nellie x Emmett litter.

The past two days were sort of hectic with company but it IS still summer and we love visits from family and friends.  :+)

The pups did just superb at the vets yesterday for their shots. For the trip, I put some peanut butter and treats mashed together in some pvc pipe elbows for their entertainment. They were very interested in licking out the goodies and were happy as clams. Not a one had any vomiting or salivation going on either. They also waited until they were on the vet's floor before peeing - love my vets - they are so prepared and unfettered.

All of them received their Health Certificates and first Distemper and Parvo Virus vaccines. They were checked over, played with, handled and fussed over. Did I say I love my vet office???

They all have GREAT names now and I love them all! :+)

Betsy is now DIVA! She DOES have eyes!! 8 weeks and 6 3/4 lbs.
I used that name to describe Diva's 'dramatic' personality and it clicked! :+)

BEN Franklin's owners will keep the name! 8 weeks - 8 lbs.
Ben is The Perfect Gentleman.

George Washington is now WATSON! 8 weeks - 6 lbs. Do you see his tongue peeking?
Can't you just hear Sherlock Holmes saying 'My dear Watson....' 

Little MOLLY PITCHER will also keep her original name! 8 wks. - 5 1/2 lbs.
No grumpies being awakened from her nap - definitely the pout and sleepy eyes though! 

Annabelle's ABIGAIL ADAMS is a breeding hopeful at 8 wks and 7 3/4 lbs.
Congrats to both Jan and Michael for becoming guardians for this sweet and charming girl.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the new/kept names! Diva and Watson are great names, as are the ones being kept! I can't wait to see everyone (mostly Ben) tomorrow! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! So happy with all the assignments and names. Feels great. :+)

    ReplyDelete