Sunday, August 9, 2015

Random pics of Nellie's litter.

I spent a good portion of today pressure washing the outside pens and alleyway so the pups could finally get some fresh air. They loved being outdoors as I expected. They also loved sleeping inside the little igloo all packed together for a long nap!

Some of the pics are of their pup room area too. Such a cute group!!  :+)

Ben and Molly. Look at the size difference!

The group indoors.

George on the frog.

Abigail in back with Betsy and Molly in the litter box.

Who else but Ben!

Molly tasting the slide.

'Let me out' says Abigail.

Outside for the first time with mommy.

There's Abigail again wanting out.

George, Ben, Molly and Abigail. Missing Betsy.

Here she is!

2 comments:

  1. I've been having withdrawls from the puppies since being in Alaska! They are so adorable, I cannot wait to see them again! (Thank you for more pictures)

    ReplyDelete