Thursday, September 10, 2015

A few pics. :+)

I thought you all would enjoy a few pics before the rain comes down. It has been a few days and I know everyone is ramping up for their new companion.

They are all so sweet and follow me everywhere making it difficult for me to step! Sometimes I have to run to give my feet some room! :+)

Everyone trying to climb onto my lap!

Ben's face is ridiculously cute!

Diva doing what she does best...begging. Oh, those eyes!

Happy, happy, wagging tail Watson! He knows no other way to be. :+)

Love, love the pattern on Molly. A slight under bite took her out of my breeding program but she will be the 'Welcome Wagon' at her owner's store. Lucky customers!   :+)

The group chilling. They are never still long! As you can see Molly is chewing on Watson.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to all picking up their pups soon! We've had Abigail since last Friday. She is settling in well. She's a sweetheart, as I'm sure all the pups are. Have fun, stock up on paper towels and prepare to be tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, Jan! Thanks for being a guardian for our little ruffian, Abigail!

    ReplyDelete