Friday, September 4, 2015

SECONDLY, update on Nellie's surgical group!

Molly was all about the hugs and kisses.

Along with Charlotte's U/S today, Nellie's pups: Molly, Ben, Diva and Watson had their spays and neuters. After an exam, they were whisked to the surgical area to wait their turn. Diva was the last to be done and when I picked them up at 3 pm, she still had her leg wrapped.

This is how they came out to me - all wrapped up in loving arms. :+)


Lounging in a cute girl's arms would appeal to most boys, right My Dear Watson?

'A piece of cake'! Ben is ready to rock and roll.

'I went last and let me tell you the story.....' Diva.

Once home, they had a very small meal, then rested.  Later tonight, I will give them a full meal. They will all be ready to challenge the world again tomorrow but they will be restricted to the x-pen outdoors to help keep them somewhat contained and prevent a lot of running.

This is what they look like this afternoon once in their smaller, contained areas.

Watson and Ben are awake and lively.

Diva, took the soft, cushie crate and Molly accepted the tile.


Miss Abigail laid close by for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment