Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nellie x Emmett 9 week pics!

Abigail left yesterday so is not in these individual pics with the same setting but I did take a pic of her yesterday in the pup room to include.

The pups are doing very well today but are confined to the shady outdoor pen so running and climbing is limited for most of the week. It allows them to play but I need to be mindful of their incisions.

I hope all of you are getting ready to bring your furry bundle home!

Watson at 9 wks and 7 lbs.

Ms. Diva, 9 wks and 7.6 lbs.

'Big Ben' is 9 wks and 8.9 lbs.

Miss Molly is a 'whooping' 6 lbs. at 9 wks.

and my breeding girl choice...Abigail Adams is 8 lbs. at 9 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. You made a great choice with Abigal! She is beutiful (Looks just like our last pup Riley). They are all incredible, I cannot wait until we get the BFG home with us! We have a bed and plenty of toys waiting for him! Thank you so much for taking care of them as well as you do, and for making it possible for us to complete the family. I can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am very happy with Abigail, she looks a lot like her mom, Nellie at this age.

    Two families are picking up on Friday! Saturday, the last two go home and then it all starts again at the end of September for another group of possible pup owners. :+)

    ReplyDelete