Saturday, March 18, 2017

A potential upcoming stud for ADNE

I am so excited about the possibility of this boy becoming a stud for ADNE. His guardian family is just phenomenal and his 'momma' is a superior photographer who updates me with pics all the time which I LOVE!

Everyone, please wish me lots of luck for WYATT SLURP to pass his testing when it is time. I so want babies from this fabulous boy.

Wyatt is an F2 Labradoodle. His slightly wavy coat is easy to maintain because it has no undercoat and does not shed. I love that it is turning to a cafe shade because it just enhances his beautiful eyes.

I LOVE his look!

Wyatt's soulful eyes.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful boy! Best of luck in his testing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure more than a few female doodles will find Wyatt to be quite a sexy guy with those eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Yes, his eyes are so handsome but his temperament is truly a 'wowser'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His face structure looks similar to Quechee's. I've always wondered if she looked more lab than poodle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would agree Emily. Quechee always favored the Lab genes in her boning and facial structure.

      Delete
  5. But -- she definitely has the prance of a poodle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that, my friend, is why they are Labradoodles!!! Best of both worlds. :+)

      Delete