Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hazel has arrived for her maternity stay.

I met up with her guardian this morning - thanks, Jeff!

Once settled in my car, we went to my vet for an x-ray which shows seven puppies! Poor little Hazel is feeling VERY pregnant and it shows.

We took our time having Hazel meet all the girls here at ADNE and she has acclimated well. Her whelping area is ready and now we wait. :+)

Hazel's coat is so soft and silky. She does show her pregnancy from the rear!

Has side belly bulge, too!
Still panting and still waiting.........

4 comments:

  1. I thought she was looking ginormous. That's one fertile puppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel seems to like the number '7', I do too! I just finished trimming her ears and eyes a bit. She is so compliant. :+) You are right, she just wants to eat and eat!

      Delete
    2. Keep us posted Joyce - we cannot wait to hear how she's doing. The puppies too!

      Delete
    3. Of course! As of right now, she is doing fine. Ate a sausage, a piece of chicken, her regular lunch....She reminds me of the book 'The Hungry Catapillar'!

      Delete