Tuesday, March 14, 2017

DAISY X KEEFER LITTER AT FOUR WEEKS!

The pups are now beginning to interact with each other. They paw at the toys and mouthed ears and tails - it is very cute to watch.

They are gaining well and are even using the litter box every now and again. Daisy is still on bathroom duty but by next week, I am afraid 'maid' service will begin for me. Typically, once pups begin eating 'food' milk becomes a snack and poop texture changes - Daisy will no longer want to continue her chores.  I can't blame her.  

This week's pictures celebrate St. Patrick's Day and these Irish cuties were happy to participate.  :+)



Black Boy or Blockbuster as I like to call him! 4  1/2 lbs.  (sold)

Dainty Miss Purple looks a lot like her mom.  2  1/4 lbs.  (sold)

BINDI looks like she is celebrating St. Paddy's day a bit early.  3 1/2 lbs.  (sold)  

5 comments:

  1. Where is Miss Teal? Is she okay? I hope Little Miss Blueberry is doing okay. They are all such gorgeous little puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Teal went to puppy heaven. :+( Miss Blueberry is just fine and has a family that named her Bindi. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. I am so sorry to hear about Miss Teal. There has been a lot of heartache with this litter. All I can do is hold extra good thoughts for the rest of these adorable pups.

    I am glad Miss Blueberry, aka Bindi, is doing well and has a forever family waiting for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little angels! I am praying they all gain and keep growing healthy day by day. Joyce I know it's hard saying goodbye to your pups! I've been praying hard for all of them and precious Daisy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, all three are doing very well. They are playing, walking and eating super. Thanks for your prayers.

      Hopefully, Brett's possible surgery will be successful as well and I shall pray for his complete recovery. :+)

      Delete