Friday, July 21, 2017

Traveling along. (Gunny x Abner)

Before it gets really hot, I took the pups for another car ride. They were all cuddled in my 'Puppy Pocket' snuggle carrier and happy as clams.

My plan is to keep back one of these pups for a possible inclusion in my program. I don't know which one it will be; nor do I know what gender I will keep.  More than likely, it will depend on if a guardian home presents itself and what their preferred choice is. Sometimes I can be very flexible and other times, the choice is too obvious to even contemplate.  :+)

Here are the six babies in my front seat.

This is one of the  black and red phantom males. You can see how his color is developing.

This is Molly, from another litter of mine (as an adult) so you have an idea of what a Phantom Pattern is.

5 comments:

  1. Oi, If you were only serious! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how tempted I am.....love him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Rosemary! I just finished going over possible matings if I kept one of the phantom boys back, and it looks like there are possibilities! I love the phantom pattern - especially in the black/red combo. Now, I just need a guardian home!

    ReplyDelete