Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ms. Sadie Benz

What a great puppy!  So happy I chose her to be a future hopeful for ADNE. Sadie was home without her siblings all day (they were getting their surgeries) and was nary a problem. So self entertaining - played with toys, watched me work outdoors putting stuff away, had lunch and put herself in a crate for a nap afterwards. No barking, no crying, no complaining. She is so stable.  :+)

I took some pics of her because she is so photogenic and was happy to participate.  We are still hoping for a local guardian home for this great girl but in the meantime, Carl and I are enjoying her wonderful self.  My bet is that she will lighten as she ages and have a fabulous wavy coat.

Hi,
My name is Ms. Sadie Benz, after that 'fancy' car.

My mommy says 'I have great lines' - not sure what that means.

She says 'My front grill is nice and wide'.

Then there is this thing she calls 'balanced'.

Sometimes, I think she is confused as to what I am!

This little charmer is 8  1/2 weeks in these shots and will grow to about 16 inches and 25 lbs. Her temperament is truly wonderful - focused, gentle and willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment