Sunday, January 20, 2019

THREE WEEKS OLD! Daisy x Thaddeus Litter

The pups can see, hear and move about their area.  Many of them are learning how to wobble to their 'bathroom'.  I actually put in a bigger litter box this morning to accommodate them better.  Each day brings slight changes to their environment.  Sometimes, I add a new toy; different blanket or give them a bit more space. 

Yesterday, I actually offered the pups their first 'meal' - it was made of plain Kefir Milk with some small spoonfuls of Gerber Chicken Meat.  I dipped my finger in the mixture and smooched some on several pup's muzzles - they loved it and followed my fingers into the bowl. When I checked on them, several had their entire body in the saucer licking away!  Today, there was no hesitation about eating, see the last pic.  Are they 'messy'? You bet!  They spend quite a bit of time licking the gruel off of each other and then mommy comes in to give them a 'tongue' shower.  :+)

So lots of changes going on. Each day, the pups are getting better at crawling over small barriers, eating, seeing and hearing more clearly and searching for the litter box.  The next week will seem like the pups are on steroids with regard to development.

Blue Boy - 2  1/2 lbs.

Purple Girl - 1  3/4 lbs.

Yellow Girl - 1  5/8 lbs.

Black Girl - 2 lbs.

Fudge Girl - 1  1/2 lbs.

Orange Boy - 2 lbs.

Pink Girl - 2 lbs.

Rose Girl - 2  3/8 lbs.

Red Boy - 2 3/8 lbs.

Green Boy - 1  3/4 lbs.
Chow time!  As soon as the pan hit the floor, they dove right in!

7 comments:

  1. Their white blanket looks so adorable in their shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually a rug, I love it for pup shots in the winter. Brrrr.. I just shoveled our entrance deck and nearly froze to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they do look cozy and snug in the rug.

    They're all adorable, but that little black girl just takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all precious! What a difference a week makes. Love the shot of the new found food dish. Yum!!! I bet Daisy is glad too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is but is not off the hook for feeding yet!

    What a game - I was on the edge of the couch the whole second half! Another Super Bowl for the Patriots - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am smitten with these pups❣️
    Love watching them develop & grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they are like part of your fur family! They are just beginning to realize they can play with each other - so darn cute!

      Delete