Tuesday, January 15, 2019

We moved to the Puppy Room!

Some of the pups were beginning to attempt getting out of the pool, so I made the 'executive decision' to put them in the pup room today rather than tomorrow.

I always like to move them at 2 weeks, 3 days - but today worked out just fine.  They acclimated very quickly and seem to like the daylight and roominess.  Yes, I did put in a small potty box but that is just wishful thinking.  :+)

Daisy was very pleased about the move.






It won't be long before I will have to expand the pen!

5 comments:

  1. They are growing like weeds. Daisy looks happy to be in the puppy room. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Maybe in litter size and color but Daisy is no ‘Sargent’! She is very soft natured and sensitive. Harriet still makes all pups, no matter who the momma is, tow the line. Makes me laugh. 😀

      Delete
  3. Rambunctious little pups! Such a cute puppy pile.

    ReplyDelete