Saturday, May 18, 2019

SIX WHOLE WEEKS! (Elsie and Duckie Litter)

We even have sunshine today!  :+)

This week, I decided to take a picture of each pup in a different setting rather than the same pose for everyone.  Sometimes, I just like to mix things up.

Elsie has gone home and the pups don't seem to miss her at all.  They are happy to eat their food, drink water and go exploring inside and outside in their pen.  Sometimes, I open the door and let them explore the ramp and alley.  I have also begun letting them use the dogie door by just using the swinging flap without the magnetic frame which makes it easier to use.  Yesterday, they all went outdoors through the open door then I closed the door on them to see who would try to use the flap to get through.  I went to empty the dishwasher and then checked to see if any got in - they ALL did!  I swear they had grins on their faces as if to say.....aha!

Onyx Collar is in the Fourth of July bucket. 3 lbs.
Yellow Girl sitting on the Sit and Spin.  She would be happier sitting on someone's lap.  2 1/2 lbs.

Copper Girl got to climb on a toy rocker.  3 1/2 lbs.

Denim Boy enjoyed sitting on our large garden frog.  He looks like he is ready to give a princess a kiss.   3 lbs. 

No, Lime Boy is not at school but I bet he would love to play with the kids if he was!  4 lbs.

Teal Girl is in a wagon but not going anywhere. Doesn't her look say..... 'Where is the driver?' 3 lbs.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing how much they have grown in a week!
    Precious faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But they are still so tiny - minis for sure. Maybe Lime Boy will top 20 lbs at maturity. They don't even look real when you see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are charmers! Fun to see this week’s variety of poses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, are they all spoken for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so except for the one girl I need a guardian home for. You must be local. I have not chosen which one yet. I will by the weekend.

      I have two more litters coming up if you wish to send in an application. :+)

      Delete