Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Guardian visit today!

My guardians always have special privileges.  Today Elsie's guardian, Laura, came for a visit with Elsie and her pups.  For the past couple of days, I have been taking the pups out of their pen to explore the puppy room.  This is important for their development and to stimulate their curiosity.  Today, we added Laura to the mix!  Enjoy.  :+)

I can say that I am feeling teeth bumps in their mouths now and soon those very sharp teeth will be coming in - ouch!












3 comments:

  1. So excited to visit Clary's pups -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are worth a thousands words! I do not know who loves the visit more. Laura or the pups.
    You can tell Elsie enjoys motherhood. Great pics
    Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them enjoyed the visit! The pups were very curious and non plussed about being in the room and 'meeting' Laura. I was pleased. :+)

    ReplyDelete