Tuesday, April 30, 2019

PUPPY VISITS!

This weekend, the pups can have their first visits.  You will be limited to 30 minutes to see and hold them and ask me questions.  I can have two visits per day.

SATURDAY, MAY 4TH - I can do one at 11 am and one at 2 pm.

SUNDAY, MAY 5TH - I have a health clinic to attend to in the morning, so 1:30 (This slot is taken) and 3:30 pm is being offered.

I can offer visits during the week if you contact me directly so we can plan a time.  Once the pups get bigger and can handle more stimulation, I can be more accommodating by having more than one family at a time.

The pup room is small, so when we have better weather and the pups can be outdoors, visits are SO much easier to plan!

PLEASE contact me directly through my email not on the AnnaBlog to schedule a visit.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment