Sunday, April 14, 2019

After the 'third' ride. (Elsie x Duckie)

A number of years ago, I attended a very interesting seminar that advised breeders to be sure and provide three car rides for pups BEFORE they were ten days old.  It was explained that this would help 'imprint' the flow of a car and could help prevent car sickness or 'fear' of being in a car.  It certainly is not 100% but it does have a high success rate.  I felt it was something I could certainly do in the hope all my pups would be good car riders for their owners.

Today was the third ride for these furbabies and they did not complain on any of them.  The sun was also shining and the day mild, so I could not resist running in to get my camera for a quick shot of them snuggled all together in the basket.

There is always one that has to be different.  This time, it is Lime Boy.  :+)

I know there are a couple on the bottom staying nice and warm!

1 comment: