Thursday, August 1, 2019

Frankie Bing.

I went back and forth and back and forth about whether or not to add this boy to my program.  It wasn't just his blue, blue Frank Sinatra/Bing Crosby eye color but his phenomenal temperament that finally won me over.  Plus, I have to be honest, I LOVE scruffy coated dogs and always have!

Although most people gravitate to the purchase of a doodle because they are allergy friendly, I wanted to breed them because of their 'funky' looks and great personality.  The fact that most shed very little if at all was a bonus but not my reason for breeding them.

Frankie and his littermates went to the vets today.  Frank had his vaccine, well check and microchip inserted and returned home with me while his buddies stayed behind for their surgeries.

Doesn't he look somewhat sad?

With this beseeching look, I had an idea.
I asked Frankie if he would like to play with the little pups.  I think he said Yes'!

Frankie is so gentle and enjoyed spending some time with the 'babies'.

I am hopeful Frankie will be a stud for ADNE in about a year.  Like Wyatt, his minimal shedding is not an issue for me at all.  Most customers of mine want a well tempered doodle above anything else and this boy has that in spades.  It didn't hurt that his momma, Clary, is about as friendly as any doodle on the planet!  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment