Wednesday, August 14, 2019

ROCKY IS AVAILABLE FOR A HOME!

Rocky has a bit of shyness and needs a home that has a gentle environment and will only use positive training methods.  He is not a hyper pup at all.  He will enjoy walks, meeting friendly people using treats to say 'Hello' and will engage with friendly dogs and cats.  This is not the type of pup to take to dog parks or rowdy day care centers.

He is submissive to people and dogs but does NOT submissive pee.  A gentle approach wins him over.  I have a full report on him by my trainer who claims he will be an easy pup to raise because of his soft temperament.

Please send in an application if you are interested or call for more information.  Rocky is a miniature, caramel colored Labradoodle with a allergy friendly curly coat.

Since he needs another eye exam in June due to an eye issue, only people willing to go to Portsmouth, NH for this appointment should apply.  My eye vet does not feel it is a concern but we want to verify.  Of course, I will pay for the exam.


Rocky is my normal pet price.  He is not discounted.  Please read my contact regarding any health issues under the Purchase Detail Tab on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment