Friday, September 6, 2019

How are all Diesel's littermates doing?

I would love to hear from all of you.  Diesel has been doing well.  Sleeps from 10 pm to 6 am with no complaints.  He is really beginning to play with both Daisy and Gunny well.  I should say both Daisy and Gunny are playing less rough with Diesel!  He has more free time in the house because he is doing very well going potty when asked as well as using the dogie door quite reliably during the day. He still makes mistakes but just a couple when I am not watching or paying attention to the time.  It is always good to use a stove timer when you allow free time!  The less mistakes the faster they are house trained.

Diesel has an appointment for his Kennel Cough oral drop on Tuesday and I continue to take him to places to meet new people which is going well.  He is doing really well with not being so scared with cars and trucks going by - I am grateful I have a fenced front yard where playing with Gunny and Daisy has really helped him get over that by distracting him.  Of course, walking him with his harness and leash has also helped a ton.

I am so please by how people react to him - saying how nicely he sits and how handsome he is.  I hope all his siblings are enjoying meeting new people as well.

Please let me know how things are going!  Don't forget to add a pic!  :+)

Diesel is gaining very well and solid as can be.  A bit over 11 weeks and almost 10 lbs.!
Yes, I am still waiting for a guardian home for my sweet guy!!

More pics of Diesel playing with Daisy and Gunny.





1 comment: