Friday, September 20, 2019

What a perfect day!

I had been waiting for some time to have a sunny, warm day to rake the leaves and pine needles that are all over the pup yard and deck areas.  TODAY was it!

Diesel and I spent almost the entire day, stacking some of the play-yard toys into their 'winter' areas and putting stuff away.  Then I raked and raked.  Diesel loved watching the rake go back and forth.  Every now and again, I would throw a ball and ask Diesel to sit or do 'down' and he complied because he knew I had treats.  Every time he jumped up, he was told 'no' and asked to sit again for the treat (which was a Cheerio).

After all was stashed and done, I think Diesel was quite tired.  He was eager to get comfortable on the  bench swing.  Smart boy.  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment