Wednesday, September 4, 2019

PWR CARBON 60 - A personal experience.

PWR, taken daily before my tea, in the morning has many benefits.  I am no scientist but I can tell you that it has been a Godsend for my allergies and some arthritis in one of my fingers.  I suffer from ragweed, in particular, which typically 'puts me to bed' with a stuffed nose, itchy eyes and throat, repetitive sneezing and an aching head.  I have been using PWR for almost two months and it has truly helped me navigate the many allergens on the farm with NO other medication required!  Of course, the fact that the experimental data on rodents has been very impressive with regard to extending longevity as well as neutralizing free radicals is a bonus I cannot ignore.

Please take a few minutes to read the link located on my Home Page to learn how this product could possibly help you as much as it has helped me in such a short time.

Any questions about this product should be directed to Ryan on the PWR website.  :+)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyce, I was unable to locate the link. When I went to the homepage, clicking on it just brought me back here.

    ReplyDelete