Saturday, December 2, 2023

Phoebe is here for her maternity stay!


 She is doing very well and we are now waiting for her five babies to arrive.  I don't believe she is ready yet but I expect I will have several sleepless nights as her potty needs increase.  She has quite the belly and I expected more than five possible pups when I saw her!  They must be some fat babies!!

I did a quick photo of Phoebe in black & white because there is too much glare in my home right now!  Plus it accents her pretty eyes.  :+)


5 comments:

  1. This is such happy news! Phoebe is a precious mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Hope Phoebe is comfortable and that you get some sleep Joyce!

    Deb Demaso
    (I haven’t been able to figure out how to do the Google thing…lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy news! Phoebe is such a cute Mama!! Can’t wait to meet her babies!!
    -Pam Anctil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joyce he is so precious. Thought there woul be at last 8 - you never know some could be behind others

    ReplyDelete