Friday, December 8, 2023

Phoebe's litter - pics.

 Tis the season to be very busy with the holidays AND puppies!  With our eldest son in Guam, Christmas has a new dimension at ADNE!  Packages take a LONG time so new methods needed to be discussed and implemented!

I thought some holiday 'funnies' needed to be shared, so although the pups have an ID colored collar, I though I would nickname them in the spirit of this joyful season.  Here goes!


What is so funny about this guy is I nicknamed him 
'Elf' but he is the biggest pup so far! 15 1/2 ounces!

I thought 'Star' (as in Gold star) was appropriate for this little female.  
She weighs 13 5/8 ounces.

Miss 'Cinder' has a beautiful white blaze on her chest and a tiny
bit of white on a toe.  Weighs 14 1/8 ounces.

The proud momma and her crew.

Last but not least is 'Jingles' at 13 7/8 ounces.  I expect him
to have light patches of apricot on his creamy coat.

Sorry it has taken me all day to get this done but I did try this morning but the sun in my window was a problem, so I did some errands and tried again early this evening.  Enjoy.  I hope you can smile about the nicknames.  I am just in a holiday mood, I guess!!  Ho, Ho!

4 comments:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nicknames are cute! Phoebe is so sweet with her pups. Super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! Love the holiday themed nicknames! ❤️- Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I rarely give nicknames but it is the holiday soooooo....Ho! Ho!

    ReplyDelete