Thursday, December 21, 2023

The SECOND week. PHOEBE#2 X DIESEL

Tis the season of chaotic schedules, holiday cheer, shopping and wrapping till you drop...is it not?  Fortunately for me, I can 'chill out' holding a pup for a snuggle.  :+)

Phoebe continues to be a great momma in spike of her constant ball chasing requirement.  :+). My husband is thrilled to be able to play ball with her.  He misses his ball-chasing girl, Willis.  We all know how are departed companions leave a hole in our hearts.  :+(

The pups have all opened their eyes and do an 'army' crawl at this time.  Still not much to take pics of but that will change soon.  Once the holiday is over and company gone, I will move them to the puppy room and the pics will be more exciting.  In a couple more weeks, you will be able to visit as well - stay tuned for that announcement!

CINDER is simply a black blob at this time.  Her pics will really show up once she is up and about because her big white blaze on her chest is simply ADORABLE!  She is cranky when I do her exercises and I have to laugh and say 'well, don't you have an opinion!'  2 lbs. 15 oz.  WOWSER!

JINGLES was the perfect model today.  Looked straight at the camera and did not move.  How I wish it were that easy all the time!!  A cubby pup at 2 lbs. 15 1/4 oz.  He is a white whale.

ELF!  There MUST be a competition going on between Elf and Jingles for being so photo cooperative. I hope it continues.  I love taking pics when I have agreeable subjects - however, pups move all the time.  No one wants to see pics of pups sleeping, right?  Elf is the heavyweight at 3 lbs., 1 oz. 


The itty bitty.  Like the twinkling STAR in the sky, this girl is holding her own against her big DIPPERS!  I was so happy to see her weight at 1 lb., 4 ozs. this morning.  :+)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are all growing so well! We are so excited to get to meet them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you how much we enjoy watching these sweet pups... we're very excited to meet them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are growing so fast. Can't wait to meet them! Merry Christmas to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete