Thursday, January 24, 2008

IT'S DRESS UP DAY!

I thought I would do something a little different for their 6th week single shots and dressed up the pups! I had fun - I hope you will enjoy the 'fashion show'! :+)

Is this not a stunning outfit on Olive??? Okay...where is the Red Carpet??? And... she is a svelte runway weight of 5.12 lbs.!


Clara Belle is showing off her beautiful shoulders in this lovely floral 'designer' sundress. Her 6 lbs. of fluff and curl compliment it perfectly.


Rainbow Girl is all set to play a game of tennis! She sure has the spirit! Don't let her diminuative size of 6.8 lbs. fool you - this girl can compete with the big ones!!! Martina....move over!


I woke up Orange Boy from a deep sleep for his photo shoot. Although very cooperative.....naptime is calling.....snore. He is at 6.12 lbs. this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment