Thursday, January 31, 2008

They celebrated with me today!

The puppies and I celebrated our birthdays today. They are seven weeks, and I am........... :+)
After a lovely breakfast out with a breeder friend, I went shopping for ...yes the puppies. They like their new toy. It is a small tunnel that we BOTH enjoyed - them playing with it and me watching. :+)

Clara Belle wanted to see if there was a way to get into it from above.


"Hey, what do you think is in there?'


'Is that a head I see?' asks Black Boy.


I believe they are now 'tackling' it from the sides. I think they have 'Super Bowl' on their minds!


'I think we need a second one - they are hogging this one!' pouts Rainbow Girl.



Here are their 7 week weight updates:
Navy Blue - 7.8 lbs.
Red Boy - 8.8
Orange Boy - 8.0
Olive Oil (Purple) - 6.12
Black Boy - 8.4
Green Boy - 9.4 lbs. HOLY COW!!!
Clara Belle (Pink) - 7.4
Turquoise Boy - 6.8 (definitely will be the smallest in the litter)
Rainbow Girl - 7.12

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wishes to all the " youngsters !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jan! The puppies and I had a wonderful day. :+)

    ReplyDelete