Saturday, January 12, 2008

Maple Sugar came for a visit today. :+)


My guardian for Maple Sugar came over today and I was so happy to be able to take some outdoor pics of this 7 month old baby from Annabelle's last litter of (1). Yes, this was her only child. But she is a beauty! I was surprised at how spiral-y her coat has become. At this time, I would describe it as a spiral fleece. I don't know if it will remain that way, as it can take up to three years for a mature coat to evolve. This is the type of coat her daddy, Trout has.


You can see her spirals better in this pic. I just love her white tipped tail. :+)


Maple is considered a red and I am not sure if she will darken or lighten at this point. She will, however, always have a reddish cast even if it turns to a strong apricot. Cute as a button and very sweet. She behaves very well and gives you the 'High Five' if you ask for it! Thank you Kate for being such a great guardian and you too, Emily, for teaching Maple new tricks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment