Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cute, casual pics 'just because'.

After breakfast, vacuuming and playtime, the pups began to settle down and I took the opportunity to take some 'personals'.


Here is OLIVE OYL. I love her gentleness. She loves to wash my face with kisses and put her paws up on my chest. She stares at you deeply and with such wisdom.










PADDY is a sweetheart and is usually one of the first of the pups to settle.
His coat is like soft swirls of vanilla and butterscotch.











NAPLES is such a interesting boy. There are times when I think he is a bit more on the submissive side and then he surprises me with his 'bravery' with the vacuum or countering his siblings.








TABOR continues to be a laid back, ultra soft natured dog that loves to be loved. I swear he is a miniature Labrador in a Labradoodle coat with his temperament.










Here is McDUFF who is full of surprises. A confident pup who is always in the middle of things and give both Leia and Clara a run for their money.












We finally have a name and it is PATTON! This big boy is tied with DIESEL with regard to being 'more conversational'. He LOVES his voice and talks to me quite a bit. I am using Cesar Milan's method of 'shush' to keep our conversations short (but sweet).









DIESEL is full of himself! He is the first to announce 'GOOD MORNING' and 'is it time to eat?' He was also the one pup who would rather find the 'safe zone' than encounter the big monster vacuum. Diesel is a 'hit and run' sort of pup. He is small enough to tease and then scatters. Too funny to watch him in action.







Here is Clara Belle, hogging the toy basket. Is anyone surprised?












Oh, is this not a perfect shot? LEIA, Queen of the Ewoks, sitting on her 'throne' gazing at her subjects.

Between her, Clara Belle and McDuff, they keep things rocking and rolling around here. :+)







I have to say, I really love all of the names picked for these pups! Nice job everyone!!! :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment