Monday, March 17, 2008

Let's meet the new families!

Hello!

Thank you to all the new families for allowing me to post your picture on this AnnaBlog. I sure do hope that your pups always keep you smiling - at least most of the time!! :+)
















Janny and Brad could not wait one moment longer and picked up TABOR the very next day after they all got their second puppy series shot. He has already been introduced to their grandchildren and outdoors to potty and investigate his new world.





















Tracy did some fast maneuvering to plan her day to get MC DUFF picked up. As with all families of active children, time is of an essence. The trip home went very well and his introduction to the family has been successful.





















Nancy and Deane have been enjoying the antics of LEIA as she goes about being a typical 'nosey' girl. Deane's older brother is away at college and is dying to get home to enjoy the new member of their family.
















PATTON is sharing his new environment with Carina and Aaron as well as TWO resident cats! He is already experiencing his city on a leash and providing tons of entertainment for his new owners.
















When David and Paul told me they were naming their new guy DIESEL I laughed and laughed! The name was just perfect for him! We know about 'diesel' oil and him being black and all that, but what I didn't know is that it is also the name of a famous clothing line. I am told, there will be no fancy clothes on this pooch!!
















Talk about a family willing to wait for the perfect fit! Both Joy and Kevin came to see me last summer for a pup! It was a happy day when they held PADDY . I have already received an adorable picture of their two boys holding him. :+)
















And just this morning, our last pup, NAPLES was picked up. He is on a road trip as I type. Oddly, this family's roots are from Maine; I was 'discovered' in New York (via a family that owns another of my pups) and he is cruising to his new home in Pennsylvania.

Thank you to all my new families. I have so enjoyed our emails, phone calls and look forward to receiving pictures and updates on how your new additions are doing.

Sincerely,

Joyce

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete