Sunday, March 2, 2008

The vacuum cleaner is NOT a monster!

I know that vacuum cleaners don't all sound the same and many dogs are afraid of them. For many weeks now, I have used a LOUD Craftman's Wall vacuum in their puppy pen without anyone freaking out. With all the wood chips that I use daily, I always have a mess, so must use my 'house' vac many times. Usually this is done when they are in the pup room. Today, however, I was vacuuming while they were in the kitchen, and aside from being very careful that they weren't chewing on my cord, they all did rather well with most very curious, others rather complacent, and a couple finding 'safe zones'. No one screamed, shook or showed excessive anxiety which is very good!! :+)

Here are some pics showing who is brave and who is more cautious. :+)










It appears that Paddy and Red Boy are pretty brave, while Clara, Leia and Olive look on in the background.











Naples, McDuff and Paddy show there stuff and if you look closely, Olive has become braver. :+)
By the way, the vacuum was on the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment